All music by Maik Antrack
- „Tanzmusik“ is scored for a sensual dancing scene of a couple. Slow motions, slow cuts.
- „Sie sind da“ was underneath a dark green, yellow-ish scene. David Fincher like. The frames were dropped eventually but the piece remained. The music works to accompany a very dark passage of life, a character goes through.
- „Tanz in der Nacht“ — Two girls are in a gallery and steal pictures during a dark dream.
- „Impressionen vor dem Bild“ is more of a sound design and illustrates the impression a character has in front of a picture.
- „Techno“ is a drop of a harsh beat around a homosexual one night stand.